Tuesday 22 May 2012

Introduction!

So i have just spent 2 1/2 hours creating my own blog page, as i have been wanting to start my own blog for awhile but havent got the courage to do so, but today i sat infront of my computer and thought to hell with it.

I thought i would start my first blog with a bit about myself and what my blogs will be about.
My name is Laura , i'm 19(nearly twenty) i'm a fully qualified hair stylist and currently looking for work. I am in an loving relationship and i have great plans for the fututre. I 'm a big book worm, love watching tv and films and do have my own opinion on just about anything. i am a very organised person and i am always there for anyone.

I thought a great deal about what my blogs could be about i thought about just my feelings and thoughts and then i thought maybe reviews and hauls and then i came up with the idea of ... A bit of Everything. I will be posting on here about stuff i like, stuff i dont like, what i've been upto, how i feel, things i've been buying and book reviews and such. if you have anything you would like me to write about leave me a comment and i will try my best to get back to you.

Mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment