Wednesday 1 August 2012

Snippet into my life.

Hey guys,
Today i thought i would share a little bit about myself, as i feel you should get to know me a bit better. I don't know anything you would like to know so i thought i would write the things i would ask other new bloggers plus i took a few from the about me tag on youtube which i have seen soo many guru's do.
These were taken from the youtube About my Tag.
About Me Questions:
1.Do you have a middle name? Yes Faith, but i would like to change my name to a double barrel name and have my nan's middle name as mine too.
2. What was youur favourite subject in school? Maths
3. What's your favourite drink? Cold Water (not warm)
4. Favourite song at the moment? Where i'm at by Eminem (it's oldish now but i love it so much)
5. What would you name your children? Girl: Millie Boy: Darren
6. Do you participate in any sports? Nope
7. Favourite Book? ooooooooo hard one....Ghosh girl By Torey Hayden
8. Favourite Colour? Baby Pink
9. Favourite Animal? Teddy Bear Breed Dog
10. Favourite perfume? Britney Spears Circus
11. Favourite holiday? Vienna for the first time meeting my great aunt and uncle.
12. Have you graduated High School? Yes and College too
13. Have you been out of the Country? Yes
14. Do you speak any other Languages? Some german a little french
15. Do you have any siblings? I have 3 brother from my fathers side with different mothers and a sister from my mother we have different dads.
16. What's your favourite store? Matalan or Superdrug.
17. Favourite Restaurant? Fiesta.
18. Do you like school? I loved school i was such a geek.
19. Favourite YouTubers? Zoella and Louise/Sprinkle of glitter.
20. Favourite Movie? The sixth sense
21. Favourite Tv show? Friends
22. Pc or Mac? Pc
23. What phone do you have? HTC Radar
24. How tall are you? 5ft 3

My own questions.
1. Did i always want to be a hairdresser? Yes, when i was at school i did my coursework for business studies for hairdressing, which helped as know i don't need to go to Uni and pay £12,000 for a course.
2. How did i meet my partner? This is a long story but i will shorten it down. We went to primary school together and then different high school i then actually ended up getting with one of his best friends which didn't last long but me and my partner stayed friends we were there for each other when we had good or bad times, untill one day he had a big accident at work and broke his back :(. I then realised he could of died and i could of lost him and realised i should been with him all along. (This sounds like something in the movies) We been tgether since and are happy and in love.
3. Do you make youtube videos? Not any more. I used to make them but i got a lot of negative commenst back so i stopped making videos.
4. Do you have any children? Not yet but i plan to have one or two some day.
5. Why did you start a blog? I actually was inspired by Louise and Zoella as they made something good out of a blog.
6. What would be your perfect date? Honestly? a nice meal at pizza hut with a glass of wine. (ive had my perfect date)
7. If you could only have one item of make up what would it be? Nail polish NEXT lol
8. What is your favorite game console? ooo PS3 for at home but on the move Nintendo Ds
9. Are your parents still together? Nope they split up when i was six. I live with my mother and see my father every now and again.
10. Natural or dyed hair? Dyed hair, i use natural dark brown.

I hope you enjoyed this snippet blog? If there is anything you would like to know about the "Laurafaith" please leave a comment below and i will get back to you.

Mwahh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment